Bowling Depot - COVID-19
Last update: February 28, 2022
Note: Any mandates by provincial health or government authority - if more restrictive than this protocol - will apply.
The adjustments that are happening in relation to COVID-19 continue to be a dynamic situation. We will keep you up to date on this decision as to how this will
affect your lane and our operations. Do be aware that we are adapting to returning to a more normal operation.
We ask that everyone please respect each other. Abuse of staff will not be tolerated.
- Effective March 1, masks are optional for our clientele.
- Staff will continue to wear masks.
- We will continue our post-session sanitization process. After you are completed, the lane touch points, benches, balls, keyboards and
ball returns will be sanitized. We continue to have enhanced sanitization of all common touch points and washrooms.
- Hand sanitizer is available at several points in the bowling center. Soap stations in the washrooms are touchless.
- DO NOT enter our facility if you:
- have any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, sore throat, runny nose, lack of smell and the like)
- have been a close contact with a current case of COVID-19
- are currently waiting on COVID-19 test results
- have been advised to self-isolate by any health authority, doctor or clinic.
- Gift cards, pro shop items and takeout can be delivered curbside to your vehicle.
- Please phone us at our main phone number to order and pay for your items. Once paid, please ask for a pickup time. When you arrive, please phone us and advise us of
- Please provide proof of ID or the card used to make the order.
- Hand sanitizer is available on arrival.
- Sanitized shoe buckets are available at check in.
- There are to be no more than six people on a lane.
- Disposable slider shoes are available.
- Do not move between seating areas of the lanes as each seating area is sanitized for a future group. Please proceed to the nearest step to your lane and use the concourse.
- Do not touch balls, ball racks, seats and keyboards on other lanes.
- Please advise the control desk of any troubles.
- Loud cheering can be a spread hazard for any virus or bacteria.
- Our jukebox can be played touchless (except during league) when you download the AMI Music App. For more information see AMI.
Food and Drink
- Condiments are not self-serve and will be issued by center staff only.
- The self-serve water cooler has been removed. We cannot refill personal water bottles.
- Absolutely no outside food or drink will be permitted.
- We cannot provide microwave service to warm up items such as baby bottles.
- Takeout is available for bowlers upon completion of the game.