Bowling Depot is proud to partner with Ronald McDonald House Charities Canada for this exciting bowling event.
Preamble (Courtesy of Wikipedia)
Ronald McDonald House Charities Canada (RMCC) is a non-profit organization that gives a home to families that must leave
their own homes such that they can obtain professional medical attention at the hospital (usually in a metropolitan area).
Did you know the Ronald McDonald House of Southern Alberta accommodates approximately 389 families every year?
There is also a Ronald McDonald Care Mobile based in Southern Alberta.
Ronald McDonald House Charities Southern and Central Alberta
What is McBowl
McBowl is a bowling event that will be held at Bowling Depot on May 13, 2017. Multiple shifts
will be available.
All proceeds will go to Ronald McDonald House Charities Canada, which will help accommodate families of sick children
in their time of need.
This will be THE bowling event of the year. Face painting, live music, and much, much more.
Bowl with your friends, family and colleagues while raising money for this very important cause.
What will be happening.
There will be events throughout the day including:
- Silent Auction
- Show and Shine car show.
- Autograph sessions.
- Surprise giveaways.
- And much, much more.
How you and your family can bowl with us at McBowl?
- Register with us or via Ronald McDonald House of Southern Alberta.
- To register via us, contact us at 403-275-1260
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your full contact information including name, address, telephone number and email.
- We will contact you to complete the process, book your lane and provide you the pledge forms.
- Proceed with your fundraising.
- Bring your pledges to us and book your lane and starting time.
- Bowl with us and the rest of the community on the 13th of May, 2017.
- We would be glad to welcome families, friendship groups, community associations, church groups, offices, clinics,
stores and more.
Other ways you can support Ronald McDonald House.
- "Buy A Pin": Visit and bowl with us anytime before May 13. Donate a minimum of $2
to Ronald McDonald House Charities. With this donation you can put your name on a bowling pin and
have it posted with the hundreds of other pins on display here at Bowling Depot.
- Donate to the silent auction: If you would like to reach out to the bowling community,
support Ronald McDonald House and have a product or service that would be of interest, please contact
us at 403-275-1260 regarding donations to the Silent Auction.