Terms and Conditions
We at Bowling Depot welcome you to make use of our website. We hope that you will find the information in
our website useful and informative in helping you fulfill your bowling needs.
This list of Terms and Conditions serves as an agreement between the user (hereinafter referred to as "You") and
Bowling Depot. Your usage and access to www.bowlingdepot.ca (hereinafter
referred to as the "Website") acknowledges your acceptance, without limitation or qualification, and agreement to abide
by the Terms and Conditions set below.
- The Website is designed as informative and useful. You may display, download, or print material from the
Website for your non-commercial and personal use, provided our trademark and copyright are prominently displayed on
- You may not copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reuse, repost, reproduce, sell, transmit, or otherwise
use such materials for public or commercial purposes without the express and written consent of Bowling Depot.
Nor may you use the materials in the creation of online services, websites, or other publications without the
express written consent of Bowling Depot. You may not create a mirror (duplicate) of this site on your computer or
any other web host.
- Unless otherwise noted, all images, text, audio, video, and other Material on the Website is copyrighted by
Bowling Depot and may be only be used in accordance under these Terms and Conditions. The site contains a number of
names, logos, and other intellectual property that are the property of Bowling Depot, Bowl Alberta,
or Bowl Canada. This material may not be used for any purpose
without the express written consent of Bowling Depot or the respective associations. Bowling Depot is a member
of both Bowl Alberta (hereinafter referred to as "BPAA" and Bowl
Canada (hereinafter referred to as "BPAC").
- Under no circumstance shall any image from the Website be modified by any photo editing program. In case of
a serious breach of this condition, offenders will be prosecuted to the maximum extent under the law.
- We do our best effort to ensure that the content of the Website is up to date and accurate. However, we cannot guarantee
that all material on the Website is free of errors or omissions. We cannot make any representation or warranty regarding
the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, usefulness, or completeness of the materials on the Website. We reserve the right to
correct any inaccurate material on the Website at any time. Without limiting the
foregoing, the material on the Website is provided on an "AS IS" basis. There are no warranties of any kind, either
express or implied, including but not limited to: implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose,
or non-infringement. We also cannot warrant that the Website or servers hosting the Website will be free of viruses,
malware, or components that could compromise your computer. We encourage you to ensure that your computer is equipped with
suitable antivirus and antispyware applications.
- The website does not employ encryption security. Use of this website is at your risk and expense.
- In no event shall Bowling Depot be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages, or any
damages whatsoever, even if Bowling Depot has been advised of the same, based on your use or inability to properly
use the Website.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Bowling Depot, its owners, managers, directors, employees,
agents, and each such party's successors and assigns, from and against all actions, claims, damages, demands,
expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees), liabilities, losses and suits arising from or relating
to any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- The content of the Website is developed to keep you informed about Bowling Depot, its products and services.
Unfortunately some products and services may not be available to you at certain times due to (but not restricted to)
lane availability, mechanical failure, maintenance and repairs, time and schedule restrictions, tournaments, league play,
power failure, age limitations, and the availability of products from our suppliers and vendors.
- Unless otherwise noted, prices shown on the Website are exclusive of any applicable federal, provincial, and
municipal sales and value-added tax. The taxation of our products and services is subject to change based on decisions
made by federal, provincial and municipal governments respectively. All prices shown on the Website are subject to
- We may provide links to external sites that may be of interest to you. The presence of these links are not to be
considered an endorsement of organizations pointed to by such links. We are not associated with these sites and
thus assume no responsibility for the content of these sites. Linking to any site outside Bowling Depot is at your
- We reserve the right to discontinue or interrupt the Website, or any portion thereof. We also reserve the right
to change, alter, or otherwise update the Site or any portion thereof at any time without notice.
- In event any section of these Terms and Agreements is considered unlawful, void or unenforceable, it will not alter the
validity and enforcement of any other section of these Terms and Agreements.
- Bowling Depot reserves the right to change the contents of these Terms and Conditions without limitation
at any time at our discretion. You will be required to comply with any amended Terms and Conditions and such should
review this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- Bowling Depot is based within the City of Calgary in the Province of Alberta. This
agreement shall be enforced in accordance with the laws of The Province of Alberta and the federal laws of Canada and
shall be treated in all respects as an Alberta contract. In the event of a dispute, we agree to submit to the non
exclusive jurisdiction of the Alberta court system.
- This website and content is copyright 2016 Bowling Depot.
BPAC, YBC, Bowl Canada, Youth Bowling Canada and Club 55+ are trademarks of the Bowling Proprietors Association of Canada.
The Bowling Depot is a member of the Bowling Proprietors Association of Canada.
The following trademarks may appear on the website and are used only for the purpose of illustrating our products and services.
Pepsi, 7-Up, Orange Crush, Diet Pepsi, Diet 7-Up, Brisk, Mug Root Beer, Mountain Dew, Gatorade, and G2 are registered trademarks of Pepsico in Canada.
Slush Puppie is a registered trademark of Slush Puppie Canada Inc.
Milk2Go is a trademark of Saputo Dairy Products Canada.
Qubica, Q-Bump, SPL Lanes, and Bowland X are registered trademarks of QubicaAMF.
Budweiser and Bud Light are a registered trademarks of Anheiser Busch and are brewed in Canada by Labatt Breweries.
Labatt Blue is a trademark of Labatt Breweries
Molson, Molson Canadian, Pilsner and Coors Light are registered trademarks of Molson Coors.
Kokanee is a registered trademark of Columbia Brewery.
Hammermill is a trademark of International Paper
Canon, Chromalife 100+, and PIXMA are trademarks of Canon Incorporated.
up&up is a trademark of Target Corporation
AMI is a trademark of the National Automatic Music Company.
YYC is a trademark of the Calgary International Airport.
J. B. Hunt is a trademark of J. B. Hunt Transport Services Inc.